Inhalt des Dokuments
Apply All Year Round in 9 steps. 
Due to the current global pandemic, applications are on hold. Please do not submit applications until further notice.
1. Prepare CV and motivation letter in English (in pdf format)
2. Prepare a copy of your passport (in pdf format)
3. Collect certificate and transcript with final grades of your university study (in pdf format).
4. Make an assessment of your grades and convert them with help of the indicative conversion table  into the grade system valid at the TU Berlin. This is a preliminary and indicative conversion of your grades only, the final and binding conversion will assessed of by the bureau of international affairs based on the certificate and transcripts you submitted in step 3.
5. Collect certificates and recommendation letters of your work experience and internships (if any, in pdf format)
6. Collect certificates and recommendation letters of your civic engagement (if any, in pdf format)
7. Collect and prepare a proof of English language proficiency (in pdf format).
8. Complete and submit your application online as mentioned in the menu application 
9. Check with the Egyptian and German consulate or embassy of your country of residence if you are eligble for study visa in both countries.
After receipt the selection committee will review your application. This normally happens in the months March, July and September. Make sure you submit on-time in order to secure a study place.
Should you not be eligible for visa or would like to withdraw your application, please be so kind to cancel your application by sending a mail to email@example.com.