The Master's degree program in Business Engineering Energy
The energy engineering field is a challenging and modern topic for study, practical work and research. The Master program Business Engineering Energy (MBE) is adjusted to the strong demand for engineers with a convincing technical background but also managerial skills and knowledge of today's economy. In the energy sector this need is particularly strong as the gap between technical and economic feasibility is a growing challenge. In other words, as MBE is especially accustomed to the energy industry it is unique in its kind. Energy economic challenges are of particular significance in the MENA region. The off-shore Campus El Gouna brings together the education of TU Berlin Professors and staff  to a research hub in the MENA region.
The Business Engineering (MBE) program is shaped to prepare professionals for doing advanced research or take on leadership positions in industry as it teaches at a level beyond that of a bachelor‘s degree. The program includes experience in industry in the form of an internship that should be conducted in Germany and the master thesis could as well be conducted in industry, research institution or university. Moreover the Campus El Gouna enables a once in a million interdisciplinary as well as intercultural enrichment to the students. Students travel between two completely different study environments, needing to adapt to new environments and cultures, which is of great importance for success in today's industry.
The master program Business Engineering targets the following learning outcomes for MBE graduates:
• master the planning and operation of power engineering processes, along with applicable methods for analysis and optimization.
• know and be able to choose appropriate approaches for energy and cost savings (in consideration of all boundary conditions including environmental issues), and integration of appropriate measures in power engineering processes.
• master the use of commercial simulation tools and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of power engineering processes.
• know how to develop concepts for economical and environmental friendly system operation.
If this caught your attention and you would like to become a Master of Business Engineering Energy graduate from Campus El Gouna, please check our Flyer and Booklet under the download section on the right.
Also check what Our Students  and Alumni  are saying.
Modules and Curriculum can be found here .
- Flyer MBE 
- Studien- und Prüfungsordnung des weiterbildenden Masterstudiengangs Business Engineering (MBE)